Jaguar E-Type Series One Roadster - Mens V-Neck Tee
$ 39.90 AUD
Launched in October 1967, body styles included the original four-door sedan, a two-door sedan (June 1968), five-door station wagon, and two-door coupé (November 1968). The Datsun 1600 became famous for its rallying successes outside Japan and paved the way for greater sales internationally.
- Our T’shirts are soft, enjoyable to wear made from 100% cotton
- Comfortable, flattering fit everyone will ask where you got your T’shirt
- Easy to maintain, easy to wash and wear this is not a high maintenance garment, pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
- Good everyday T’shirt that you can wear casually or to a work with a jacket.
- This garment will be around for a while and may last longer than your car (depends on the car!)
- Australian designed and made, we try and test all garments to make sure they look good and will last.
Made: Garage79 has stylish, long lasting car apparel to suit the car enthusiast. Made by us & printed Australia
Printing Type: Digital
Composition: Made from beautifully soft 180 GSM 100% cotton, the t-shirt is super comfy with a great modern cut.
Features Shoulder to Shoulder tape for excellent shape and double needle bottom hem & sleeves. The cotton is pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage. If you're a high fashion adventurer or if you just like to show off a touch of your plumage, the Tarmac V-neck Tee will be an essential item for you. Chest wig not included. The AS Colour V-neck opening is slightly lower than our Sportage V-Neck.
• 150 GSM 100% Cotton
• Shoulder to shoulder tape
• Fabric pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
• Double needle bottom hem and sleeves
||Body Width (cm)
||Body Length (cm)|
How to Measure:
- Lay an existing t-shirt flat.
- Body Width: Measure 3cm below armpit, from one side to the other.
- Body Length: Measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the t-shirt.