Nissan R32 Skyline GT-R Mens V-Neck Tee
$ 39.90 AUD
GT-R name was revived in 1989 as the R32 Skyline GT-R. This model GT-R proceeded to win the Japanese Group A series championship four years in a row. The R32 GT-R also had success in the Australian Touring Car Championship winning in 1991 and 1992, until a regulation change excluded the GT-R in 1993.
- Our T’shirts are soft, enjoyable to wear made from 100% cotton
- Comfortable, flattering fit everyone will ask where you got your T’shirt
- Easy to maintain, easy to wash and wear this is not a high maintenance garment, pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
- Good everyday T’shirt that you can wear casually or to a work with a jacket.
- This garment will be around for a while and may last longer than your car (depends on the car!)
- Australian designed and made, we try and test all garments to make sure they look good and will last.
- Garage79 has stylish, long-lasting car apparel to suit the car enthusiast. Made by us & printed Australia
Printing Type: Digital
Composition: If you're a high fashion adventurer or if you just like to show off a touch of your plumage, the Tarmac V-neck Tee will be an essential item for you. Chest wig not included. The AS Colour V-neck opening is slightly lower than our Sportage V-Neck.
• 150 GSM 100% Cotton
• Shoulder to shoulder tape
• Fabric pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage
• Double needle bottom hem and sleeves
||Body Width (cm)
||Body Length (cm)|
How to Measure:
- Lay an existing t-shirt flat.
- Body Width: Measure 3cm below armpit, from one side to the other.
- Body Length: Measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the t-shirt.