Datsun 1600 - Pocket Hoodie Sweatshirt
$ 84.90 AUD
Launched in October 1967, body styles included the original four-door sedan, a two-door sedan (June 1968), five-door station wagon, and two-door coupé (November 1968). The Datsun 1600 became famous for its rallying successes outside Japan and paved the way for greater sales internationally.
- Our T’shirts are soft, enjoyable to wear made from 100% cotton
- Comfortable, flattering fit everyone will ask where you got your T’shirt
- Easy to maintain, easy to wash and wear this is not a high maintenance garment, pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage
- Good everyday T’ shirt that you can wear casually or to work with a jacket.
- This garment will be around for a while and may last longer than your car (depends on the car!)
- Australian designed and made, we try and test all garments to make sure they look good and will last.
Made: Garage79 has stylish, long-lasting car apparel to suit the car enthusiast. Made by us & printed Australia
Printing Type: digital
Composition: Made from beautifully soft 180 GSM 100% cotton, the t-shirt is super comfy with a great modern cut.
Features Shoulder to Shoulder tape for excellent shape and double-needle bottom hem & sleeves. The cotton is pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage. Made from beautifully soft 180 GSM 100% cotton, the t-shirt is super comfy with a great modern cut.
Features Shoulder to Shoulder tape for excellent shape and double-needle bottom hem & sleeves. The cotton is pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage.
Unisex pocket hoodie. Regular fit, pullover hood, inset sleeves, kangaroo pocket. Heavyweight, 350 GSM, 80% cotton 20% polyester anti-pill fleece. Lined hood, tonal shoestring drawcord, sleeve cuff ribbing, preshrunk to minimize shrinkage.
||Body Width (cm)
||Body Length (cm)|
How to Measure:
- Lay an existing hoodie flat.
- Body Width: Measure 3cm below armpit, from one side to the other.
- Body Length: Measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the hoodie.