HQ Monaro Crew Sweatshirt
$ 79.00 AUD
The Holden Monaro is a rear-wheel drive coupé that was produced by Holden between 1968 and 1977 and between 2001 and 2005. A completely new generation body design emerged with the HQ series in July 1971, including the new Monaro 'LS' model which featured four headlights and chrome trim rings taken from the Holden Premier sedan.
- Our T’shirts are soft, enjoyable to wear made from 100% cotton
- Comfortable, flattering fit everyone will ask where you got your T’shirt
- Easy to maintain, easy to wash and wear this is not a high maintenance garment, pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
- Good everyday T’shirt that you can wear casually or to a work with a jacket.
- This garment will be around for a while and may last longer than your car (depends on the car!)
- Australian designed and made, we try and test all garments to make sure they look good and will last.
Made: Garage79 has stylish, long lasting car apparel to suit the car enthusiast. Made by us & printed Australia
Printing Type: Digital
- Regular fit
- Pullover crew neck sweatshirt with inset sleeves
- Heavyweight, 350 GSM
- 80% cotton 20% recycled polyester anti-pill fleece
- Sleeve cuff ribbing, preshrunk to minimize shrinkage.
||Body Width (cm)
||Body Length (cm)|
How to Measure:
- Lay an existing t-shirt flat.
- Body Width: Measure 3cm below armpit, from one side to the other.
- Body Length: Measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the t-shirt.