Make Your Own Alfa - Womens V-Neck T-Shirt
$ 52.90 AUD
Alfa Romeo Automobiles was founded by Frenchman Alexandre Darracq as A.L.F.A. on 24 June 1910, in Milan. The brand is known for sporty vehicles and has been involved in car racing since 1911.
Make Your Own Alfa Tshirt printed on Organic Black T'shirts.
- Our T’shirts are soft, enjoyable to wear made from 100% cotton
- Comfortable, flattering fit everyone will ask where you got your T’shirt
- Easy to maintain, easy to wash and wear this is not a high maintenance garment, pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
- Good everyday T’shirt that you can wear casually or to a work with a jacket.
- This garment will be around for a while and may last longer than your car (depends on the car!)
- Australian designed and made, we try and test all garments to make sure they look good and will last.
Made: Garage79 has stylish, long lasting car apparel to suit the car enthusiast. Made by us in Australia printed on organic when possible.
Printing Type: Digital
• 150 GSM 100% Combed Cotton
• Fabric pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
• Double needle bottom hem and sleeves
||Body Width (cm)
||Body Length (cm)|
How to Measure:
- Lay an existing t-shirt flat.
- Body Width: Measure 3cm below armpit, from one side to the other.
- Body Length: Measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the t-shirt.