Monaro Triple Treat Mens V-Neck Tee
$ 39.90 AUD
Three Monaros (hk/ht/hg) on a hoodie, how cool is that!
The Holden Monaro is a rear-wheel drive coupé that was produced by Holden between 1968 and 1977 and between 2001 and 2005. A completely new generation body design emerged with the HQ series in July 1971, including the new Monaro 'LS' model which featured four headlights and chrome trim ring taken from the Holden Premier sedan.
- Our T’shirts are soft, enjoyable to wear made from 100% cotton
- Comfortable, flattering fit everyone will ask where you got your T’shirt
- Easy to maintain, easy to wash and wear this is not a high maintenance garment, pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage
- Good everyday T’shirt that you can wear casually or to a work with a jacket.
- This garment will be around for a while and may last longer than your car (depends on the car!)
- Australian designed and made, we try and test all garments to make sure they look good and will last.
Printing Type: Digital
Composition: If you're a high fashion adventurer or if you just like to show off a touch of your plumage, the Tarmac V-neck Tee will be an essential item for you. Chest wig not included. The AS Colour V-neck opening is slightly lower than our Sportage V-Neck.
• 150 GSM 100% Cotton
• Shoulder to shoulder tape
• Fabric pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage
• Double-needle bottom hem and sleeves
||Body Width (cm)
||Body Length (cm)|
How to Measure:
- Lay an existing t-shirt flat.
- Body Width: Measure 3cm below armpit, from one side to the other.
- Body Length: Measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the t-shirt.