Nissan R32 Skyline GT-R Mens Scoop Neck T-Shirt
$ 44.90 AUD
GT-R name was revived in 1989 as the R32 Skyline GT-R. This model GT-R proceeded to win the Japanese Group A series championship four years in a row. The R32 GT-R also had success in the Australian Touring Car Championship winning in 1991 and 1992, until a regulation change excluded the GT-R in 1993.
- Our T’shirts are soft, enjoyable to wear made from 100% cotton
- Comfortable, flattering fit everyone will ask where you got your T’shirt
- Easy to maintain, easy to wash and wear this is not a high maintenance garment, pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
- Good everyday T’shirt that you can wear casually or to a work with a jacket.
- This garment will be around for a while and may last longer than your car (depends on the car!)
- Australian designed and made, we try and test all garments to make sure they look good and will last.
Printing Type: Digital
• Scoop Neck
• 150 GSM
• 100% Combed Cotton
• Fabric pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage
• Long body
||Body Width (cm)
||Body Length (cm)|
How to Measure:
- Lay an existing t-shirt flat.
- Body Width: Measure 3cm below armpit, from one side to the other.
- Body Length: Measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the t-shirt.