Panel Van on the Side Mens Scoop Neck T-Shirt
$ 44.90 AUD
The new version of the Panel Van Tshirt, the Holden Sandman is one of the best-remembered cars of the '60s & '70s
The first panel vans were manufactured by Holden and Ford in the late 1950s but did not become popular until the mid-1960s. By the early 1970s, usually, when based on the Holden Kingswood and Ford Falcon model of the time, panel vans had become Australian cultural icons.
- Our T’shirts are soft, enjoyable to wear made from 100% cotton
- Comfortable, flattering fit everyone will ask where you got your T’shirt
- Easy to maintain, easy to wash and wear this is not a high maintenance garment, pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
- Good everyday T’shirt that you can wear casually or to a work with a jacket.
- This garment will be around for a while and may last longer than your car (depends on the car!)
- Australian designed and made, we try and test all garments to make sure they look good and will last.
Made: Garage79 has stylish, long-lasting car apparel to suit the car enthusiast. Made by us & printed Australia
Printing Type: Digital
• Scoop Neck
• 150 GSM
• 100% Combed Cotton
• Fabric pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage
• Long body
||Body Width (cm)
||Body Length (cm)|
How to Measure:
- Lay an existing t-shirt flat.
- Body Width: Measure 3cm below armpit, from one side to the other.
- Body Length: Measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the t-shirt.