XU-1 Torana Womens V-Neck T-Shirt
$ 39.90 AUD
The Holden HK series produced by Holden in Australia from 1968 to 1969. The HK range progressively replaced the Holden HR series which had been in production since 1966. HK models were both larger and heavier than their predecessors and the range would ultimately include thirteen different models against the eight of the HR range. The Holden HK was marketed under Belmont, Kingswood, Premier, Brougham, and Monaro model names.
- Our T’shirts are soft, enjoyable to wear made from 100% cotton
- Comfortable, flattering fit everyone will ask where you got your T’shirt
- Easy to maintain, easy to wash and wear this is not a high maintenance garment, pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
- Good everyday T’shirt that you can wear casually or to work with a jacket.
- This garment will be around for a while and may last longer than your car (depends on the car!)
- Australian designed and printed, we try and test all garments to make sure they look good and will last.
Made: Garage79 has stylish, long lasting car apparel to suit the car enthusiast. Made by us & printed Australia
Printing Type: Digital
Composition: Like its name, the Bevel V-Neck Tee has a V in the middle so you can give the world the V in a nice way.
• 150 GSM 100% Combed Cotton
• Fabric pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
• Double needle bottom hem and sleeves
||Body Width (cm)
||Body Length (cm)|
How to Measure:
- Lay an existing t-shirt flat.
- Body Width: Measure 3cm below armpit, from one side to the other.
- Body Length: Measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the t-shirt.